Wolfeboro Historical Society |
The employees of the Blanket Mill in South Wolfeboro are gathered for a group photo around 1900. The mill, on Rte. 28 just south of the Junction with Middleton Road, operated from 1861 until it burned down in 1925, under several different names. The mill employed as many as 75 people and could produce 40,000 blankets per year.